Cape Coral & Fort Myers Funeral Homes & Cremation
Benefits of Selecting Mullins Memorial:
- We are family owned and operated
- We own and operate our private crematory on-site
- We provide on-site refrigeration (required by law when not embalming)
- We do not have membership fees
- We do not have two prices…one before death and a higher price after death…we just have one price
- When we are needed, the deceased is cared for at our funeral home, not an off-site, third party location
- Our price is the same no matter which of our facilities you choose
- Our policies and procedures are available 24 hours a day for your review at MullinsMemorial.com
- We offer advanced planning at 0% interest and no finance charge
- Our cost is 25%-50% less than the other full service funeral homes in the county
- We are a full service funeral home, not a direct disposal company
- We are here to provide options and educate you on those options but it is your
choice as to which options you choose…no pressure
- We offer direct, simple and basic cremation at $795
- We offer traditional funeral services for VETERANS including all professional services,
casket, outer burial container, transportation, cemetery property *, opening and closing of
the grave and grave marker for $3,500
- We offer traditional funeral services for NON-veterans including all professional services,
casket, outer burial container, transportation, cemetery property**, opening and closing of
the grave and grave marker for $7,500
- We provide translation for those speaking Espanol, Deutsch and Italiano
- We serve all nationalities and religious beliefs
- We offer chapel seating for 140 at our Ft. Myers location with off street parking
- We specialize in cremation, full service funerals, advanced planning, out-of-state and out-of-country transfers
* Sarasota National Cemetery only
** Ft. Myers City Cemetery only
We invite you to witness our true specialty…caring for people in a sincere, compassionate,
fair manner; visit our Testimonials and or Affirmations tab here on our web site and review the comments and
letters of affirmation about who we are and how we serve families on the toughest of tough days.
It is our belief that entrusting someone to care for your loved one at death is a decision that is not taken lightly.
At Mullins Memorial Funeral Home your loved ones care is handled professionally and sincerely.
We take every effort to ensure dignity is maintained at all times.
We feel it is of the utmost importance to provide varied funeral and cremation options to accommodate your family's wishes as well as finances.
It is our position to educate you on the options available and your decision as to which options you select.
We are here to serve the families of Cape Coral, Ft. Myers and all surrounding areas.
We offer around the clock service and are prepared to respond to a need at a moments notice.
Funeral and Cremation Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples,
Marco Island, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and SWFL