Cape Coral Funeral Home & Cremation
Benefits of Selecting Mullins Memorial:
- We serve all religious beliefs.
- We provide translation for those speaking Spanish & German.
- We are the only family owned and operated cremation provider in Cape Coral.
- We are the only family owned and operated full service funeral provider in Cape Coral.
- We are the only funeral home in Cape Coral to perform all preparation work on-site.
- We have our refrigeration facility on-site.
- The owners are residents of Cape Coral.
- Our telephones are answered by a real person 24 hours every day, 365 days per year.
- Our customer service is second to none. We work for you and your family.
- We are the most aggressively priced full service, final care provider in Cape Coral.
- We are the closest funeral and cremation provider in proximity to Cape Coral Hospital, Hope Hospice and the new Cape Coral VA Clinic.
It is our belief that entrusting someone to care for your loved one at death is a decision that is not taken lightly.
At Mullins Memorial Funeral Home your loved ones care is handled professionally and sincerely.
We take every effort to ensure dignity is maintained at all times.
We feel it is of the utmost importance to provide varied funeral and cremation options to accommodate your family's wishes as well as finances.
It is our position to educate you on the options available and your decision as to which options you select.
We are here to serve the families of Cape Coral and surrounding areas.
We offer around the clock service and are prepared to respond to a need at a moments notice.
Funeral and Cremation Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples,
Marco Island, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and SWFL